Required Documents for Power of Attorney (Adhikrit Waresnama):
- Two Copies of Power of Attorney prepared by authorized lawyer in Nepali paper and signed by witnesses
- A request letter addressed to the Embassy
- Nepali Citizenship Certificate (Original and photocopy) and Nepali Passport (Original and photocopy)
- Copy of the related documents for power of attorney, such as land ownership certificate
- Two passport sized photographs of the applicant
- A fee of reais 1,080
For more information on any of the consular services, please contact Mr. Babu Ram Sigdyal at +55 61 98423-4475.