Procedure for application:
- Open URL: https://nepaliport.immigration.gov.np and click “Visa from Nepalese Mission” button.
- Fill in details as asked in the text box by either typing or selecting an option from the Drop Down menu.
- Fill in passport details.
- Select your preferred visa option (15/30/90 Days), purpose of visit and type address in Nepal.
- Based on Visa option selected, the system will display the required visa fee. Note that children below 10 years of age are granted visa gratis.
- If you are moving in a group, then check Accompanied by and provide following information
- After confirmation, click on the SUBMIT button. Or click on the BACK button to edit details.
- Download the confirmation slip. Note that submission ID starting with letter “M” is generated.
- Send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Photo page of Passport (must be valid for a minimum of 6 months)– pdf or jpg
- Downloaded confirmation slip (with submisstion ID generated)
- Nepal Visa Application Form (download, fill in using pen or type, and sign it personally)– pdf and jpg
- Receipt of payment of visa fee:
|Duration of stay||Visa fee|
|Multiple entry 15 days||165 Reais|
|Multiple entry 30 days||270 Reais|
|Multiple entry 90 days||675 Reais|
Bank details for visa fee payment:
Bank: Banco Rendimento, Brasilia, Agency number: 0003, Banco: 633, Accont No.: 0006162225, Account Holder’s Name: Embassy of Nepal, Brasilia, Brazil
Electroninic Travel Authorization (ETA): E-Visa or ETA will be sent to the applicant within two working days from the date of receipt of the above-mentioned documents.
Official/Diplomatic visas: As per the Agreement between Nepal and Brazil, holders of Official/Service and Diplomatic Passports are exempt from visa requirement for 90 days from the date of entry.
On Arrival Visa: Tourist visa may also be obtained upon arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and at the designated entry points in Nepal. Please follow instructions available at the website of the Immigration Department regarding on-arrival visa: https://www.immigration.gov.np/page/visa-on-arrival
(Note: the followings must obtain a visa before entering Nepal: a) Persons holding refugee travel document, and b) Nationals of: Afghanistan, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iraq, Liberia, Nigeria, Palestine, Somalia, Swaziland, Syria and Zimbabwe)
Entry/Exit Points for foreigners for entering into and departing from Nepal:
- Immigration Office, Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Immigration Office, Pokhara (not an entry point)
- Immigration Office, Kakarvitta, Jhapa
- Immigration Office, Birganj, Parsa
- Immigration Office, Kodari, Sindhupalchowk
- Immigration Office, Belahia, Bhairahawa
- Immigration Office, Jamunaha, Nepalgunj
- Immigration Office, Mohana, Dhangadhi
- Immigration Office, Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar
- The ultimate right to grant or deny an entry rests with the Immigration Officer in Nepal.
- Tourist visa can be extended only by the Department of Immigration in Kathmandu and Pokhara Immigration Office on request.
- With the exception of restricted areas, the visa is valid for travel to all over Nepal. Please obtain permission from the Ministry of Information and Communication to film in restricted areas or use drones.
- Trekking permits are issued by the Department of Immigration only.
- Living in Nepal without visa is a punishable offence. Likewise, change of purpose of stay without permission is not allowed and employment or voluntary work on a tourist visa is prohibited.
- Visitors are requested to inform the Immigration or Police for any changes in your address.
- Please contact the Department of Immigration for transfer of visa in case he/she has a new passport.
COVID information: Effective from 19 June 2023, passengers travelling to Nepal no longer require a proof of vaccination OR Negative PCR test report of COVID-19.
For details, please contact: Department of Immigration: www.immigration.gov.npThe gallery was not found!